Tickets are available from a Durham Savoyards cast or staff member, by phone or in person from the Carolina Theatre, or from TicketMaster.
- phone: you can call the Carolina Theatre’s box office at (919) 560-3030 or toll free 1-888-241-8162. The Carolina does add an extra $3 per ticket “convenience fee” if you purchase tickets this way.
- at the theater: Walk up to the ticket window at 309 West Morgan Street, Durham, NC. Hours are 11am – 6pm Monday through Friday, and on day-of-show one hour before show time.
- From Ticketmaster – additional 23-40% surcharge applies.
- (our favorite) from a member: We encourage you to buy tickets from any cast or staff member – purchasing from one of us means we get just a little more of the purchase price, which we apply to putting on a great production for you. The Carolina Theatre adds a small surcharge for ticket orders turned in by cast/staff members, but it is applied to the total order, not to each ticket
Performances and Prices
April 14, 8:00PM
**preview night** All seats for this performance are $15. No reserved seating – just show up and sit anywhere.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday (matinee)
- Friday, April 15, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, April 16, 8:00 PM
- Sunday, April 17, 2:00PM
Prices for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday performances:
- $30 for Premium Reserved seats, discounted to $27 if you purchase through a member of the Savoyards. Premium Reserved seats are orchestra rows A-K and loge A-C.
- Premium Reserved seats for Friends and groups: $27
- Standard Reserved seats (seats other than Premium Reserved): $20
- Standard Reserved seats for children 11 years and younger: $15
Thank you for coming to see us!