Tickets are available from a Durham Savoyards cast or staff member, by phone or in person from the Carolina Theatre,
or from TicketMaster.
- phone: you can call the Carolina Theatre's box office at (919) 560-3030 or toll free 1-888-241-8162.
The Carolina does add an extra $3 per ticket "convenience fee" if you purchase tickets this way.
- at the theater: Walk up to the ticket window at 309 West Morgan Street, Durham, NC.
Hours are 11am - 6pm Monday through Friday, and on day-of-show one hour before show time.
- From Ticketmaster - additional 23-40% surcharge applies.
- (our favorite) from a member: We encourage you to buy tickets from any
cast or staff member - purchasing from one of us means we get just a little more of the
purchase price, which we apply to putting on a great production for you. The Carolina Theatre adds a small surcharge
for ticket orders turned in by cast/staff members, but it is applied to the total order, not to each ticket
Performances and Prices
March 26, 8:00 PM
** preview night ** All seats for this performance are $10.
No reserved seating - just show up and sit anywhere.
March 27, 8:00 PM
March 28, 8:00 PM
March 29, 2:00 PM
Prices for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday performances:
- $25 for Premium Reserved seats, discounted to
$22 if you purchase through a member of the Savoyards.
Premium Reserved seats are orchestra rows A-K and loge A-C.
- Premium Reserved seats for Friends, seniors and groups: $22
- Standard Reserved seats (seats other than Premium Reserved): $15;
- Standard Reserved seats for children 11 years and younger: $10
Thank you for coming to see us!